Furnished & Equipped Converted Townhouse
With amazing harbour views this stunning and sophisticated converted character townhouse in the heart of Fremantle is luxuriously appointed.
13/1 James Street Fremantle
$800 per week 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car
- Master bedroom with King sized bed opening onto private rear courtyard.
- Ensuite bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower and separate toilet opens onto bedroom with sliding american oak doors.
- Second bedroom with queen sized bed, and plantation shutters overlooking the private front courtyard.
- Second bathroom with large shower and laundry equipped with Miele appliances, ironing board and iron.
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor bedroom and bathroom spaces. Air-conditioned upstairs.
- Upstairs gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, island bench, Miele appliances & Nespresso coffee machine.
- Dining area seats 6 comfortably. Lounge and large screen TV and music station. Deck overlooking harbour with Weber Q BBQ, table and chairs.
- Secure undercover car-bay. Additional guest car-bay for complex.
So why lease this property?
- BBQ on the deck and watch the yachts sail by.
- Enjoy a coffee and paper in the courtyard.
- Relax with a wine in the lounge and take in the late afternoon tug boats and ocean liners coming in to berth.
- Cook up an evening meal, grab some great local take-away or walk to a near-by restaurant.
- Ride a bike to a local beach.
- Walk 5 minutes and catch a train into central Perth.
- Take in a movie at a local cinema.
- Enjoy some history at the Maritime Museum
- Head next door to The Mantle, where you can relax with a drink, fabulous pizza and tapas.
- Across the street is Gesha for great coffee and all day breakfast.
- Less than a 2km walk north to some great restaurants Habitue & Propellor, bars Mrs Browns, live music Mojo's, great gourmet burgers Flipside, antique and clothing stores.
- A 1km walk east to our favourite part of Fremantle is George Street where you'll find fabulous restaurants Barque and Limones, cafes George Street Quarters & Cookie Dough, wine stores and bars Young George, clothing, gift and flower stores, and a park.
- A walk south and you'll pass Clancy's Fish Pub where you'll catch more live music, and good food. 2km south of James St and you'll be in central Fremantle where there is simply too much to mention.
Viewings are available Monday- Saturday 7am-7pm.
Please click 'Book an inspection Time' and register your details. If the available time is not suitable please send through your enquiry with a suitable time and we will make contact shortly. If you do not book the inspection you may not be kept informed of any time changes or cancellations.