Idyllic Family Home
CVue Property Managers is proud to present this exquisite renovated spacious family home combining Art Deco charm with a beautiful architect designed renovation which draws you out onto the expansive deck offering views over the neighbouring Subiaco and to the City. This charming home offers five bedrooms, and a home office with separate entrance. The floor plan is flexible and the outdoor area includes a heated plunge pool.
60 Essex St Wembley
$1,200 per week 5 beds, 4 bath, 2 car
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with Stone bench tops, 900m gas cook top and oven, additional 2nd wall mounted oven, loads of cupboards, Miele dishwasher and bi-fold windows allowing the home to flow right through to outside.
- Three flexible living spaces, allowing all members of the family to have their space.
- Formal and informal dining areas with modern gas fireplace.
- Light and bright modern formal lounge with views across the backyard to the city.
- Private main suite with ceiling fan, walk in robes and ensuite.
- Designer ensuite with 3 shower heads, resort style freestanding bath and double basins.
- Super spacious 2nd bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan.
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms with build in robes and ceiling fan to the 3rd
- 2nd bathroom with a bath and situated between beds 2 and 3.
- Home office/ bedroom with separate entry from the carport, split air-con system and access to the 3rd bathroom & laundry.
- Modern 3rd bathroom on the lower level of the home.
- Super spacious laundry with direct access to the outside washing line.
- Stunning backyard with large deck area with views, Zodiac heat pump heated pool and luscious grass area.
- Landscaped gardens with reticulation, lush veggie and herb patch, avocado, pear, apricot and plum trees, allow choosing your fresh produce straight from your garden.
- Extra large seperate granny flat/studio with ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom, and its own attached single carport with rear laneway access.
- Double carport with direct access into the front secure courtyard and another access point through the home office.
- Additional single carport at the rear of the home with access off the laneway.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-con throughout and split system in the home office.
With only a short walk to:
- Wembley Primary School (600m)
- Lake Monger (600m)
- IGA Wembley (850m)
- Floreat Forum (3km)
- Cambridge street cafes and restaurants at either end of the street.
- Short walk to Coles, Woolworths and Growers Lane in Subiaco.
- Bus stops for city and beach access at both ends of the street.
Viewings are available Monday- Saturday 7am-7pm.
Please click 'Book an inspection Time' and register your details. If the available time is not suitable please send through your enquiry with a suitable time and we will make contact shortly. If you do not book the inspection you may not be kept informed of any time changes or cancellations.