Stunning Renovated Character Home with a Pool- LEASED
CVue Property Managers is proud to present this beautifully restored 1920’s character home in the heart of Guildford. Stunning recycled brick, high ceilings, polished floor boards, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air-con, white plantation shutters, long hallway and chandeliers are just a few of its charms.
6 Hubert St Guildford
$600 per week 4 beds, 1 bath, 2 car
- Main bedroom with built in robes & wall-mounted flat-screen TV, reverse cycle air-con and original fireplace converted for display shelving.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms of good size with ceiling fans and decorative fireplaces.
- 4th bedroom/formal lounge (use to be the main bedroom) with loads of built in wardrobes, ceiling fan and decorative fireplace.
- Centrally located hotel style bathroom with double basins and separate bath.
- Extra large open plan living, kitchen and dining area overlooking the backyard deck and pool area.
- Chef’s delight kitchen with 900mm stainless steel gas plates and extra-large oven and original wood-fired oven, twin draw dishwashers, loads of cupboards and a breakfast bar for 4.
- Entertainers delight deck, with loads of greenery and salt-water pool to keep you cool throughout Summer.
- Great size laundry with direct access to outside.
- Storage shed located on the side of the property.
- Fully fenced with gorgeous white pickets out front.
- Double secure carport with electronic gate.
With only a short distance to
- Shops, cafés, the famous Guildford and Rose and Crown hotels and restaurants (200m)
- Fauntleroy Park (500m)
- Kings Meadow polo field (500m)
- Guildford Train Station (1km)
- Swan and Helena Rivers (1km)
- Guildford Grammar School (1.2km)
To start enjoying this fabulous home, Book an Inspection Today.
Viewings are available Monday- Saturday 7am-7pm.
Please click 'Book an inspection Time' and register your details. If the available time is not suitable please send through your enquiry with a suitable time and we will make contact shortly. If you do not book the inspection you may not be kept informed of any time changes or cancellations.