60 Essex St Wembley - LEASED LEASED LEASED - MORE NEEDED
$1100 per week 5 bed, 4 bath, 4 car
The floor plan is flexible and the outdoor area includes a heated plunge pool.
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with Stone bench tops, 900m gas cook top and oven, additional 2nd wall mounted oven, loads of cupboards, Miele dishwasher and bifold windows allowing the home to flow right through to outside.
- Three flexible living spaces, allowing all members of the family to have their space.
- Formal and informal dining areas with modern gas fireplace.
- Light and bright modern formal lounge with views across the backyard to the city.
- Private main suite with ceiling fan, walk in robes and ensuite.
- Designer ensuite with 3 shower heads, resort style freestanding bath and double basins.
- Super spacious 2nd bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan.
- 3rd and 4th bedrooms with build in robes and ceiling fan to the 3rd bedroom.
- 2nd bathroom with a bath and situated between beds 2 and 3.
- Home office/ bedroom with separate entry from the carport, split aircon system and access to the 3rd bathroom & laundry.
- Modern 3rd bathroom on the lower level of the home.
- Super spacious laundry with direct access to the outside washing line.
- Stunning backyard with large deck area with views, Zodiac heat pump heated pool and luscious grass area.
- Landscaped gardens with reticulation, lush veggie and herb patch, avocado, pear, apricot and plum trees, allow choosing your fresh produce straight from your garden.
- Extra large seperate granny flat/studio with ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom, and its own attached single carport with rear laneway access.
- Double carport with direct access into the front secure courtyard and another access point through the home office.
- Additional single carport at the rear of the home with access off the laneway.
- Ducted reverse cycle aircon throughout and split system in the home office.
With only a short walk to:
- Wembley Primary School (600m)
- Lake Monger (600m)
- IGA Wembley (850m)
- Floreat Forum (3km)
- Cambridge street cafes and restaurants at either end of the street.
- Short walk to Coles, Woolworths and Growers Lane in Subiaco.
- Bus stops for city and beach access at both ends of the street.
Viewings are available Monday- Saturday 7am-7pm.