Getting Great Tenants
Make your property available so it’s nice and easy for tenants to find time to come and view it. If they can’t visit your property, they probably won’t rent it from you.
To attract great tenants you need to make sure the property is available for them to view at a time that suits them.
Most viewings are requested before and after work, or on the weekends. That’s why we show properties 6 days a week, 7am to 7pm.
Plus we have an on-line booking system which mean:
- Tenants can book their own appointments 24/7 straight into the calender of the Leasing Consultant.
- Tenants details all in the system, collecting data for future properties, which means when your property hits our tenancy database, it notifies them immediately.
- Tenants reminded of their appointments 2 hours before hand.
- Landlords receive a report straight after the home open with tenant feedback.
- Tenants receive an email straight after the home open with our application to apply online.
- Easy follow up after appointments as all the details are in our system of who attended.
- Applications are generated through TICA and checks tenants automatically.
- Tenants lease agreement signed through Docusign, clean pdf for all parties to receive.